Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Sorry



im sorry that ive hurt you.
im sorry for everything.
im sorry im a bitch.
and for not listening.
im sorry i was rude.
im sorry i dont have class.
im sorry that i cried.
and how my head was up my ass.
im sorry that i didnt tell you.
im sorry how i hid.
im sorry that i closed myself.
and how i shut the lid.
im sorry for not saying it.
im sorry for things i do.
im sorry for bashing.
but im not sorry for loving you.

forgive me for hurting you.
forgive me for everything.
forgive me on being a bitch.
and how i wasnt listening.
forgive me for being rude.
forgive me when i have no class.
forgive me that i cried.
and how i had my head up my ass.
forgive me how i didnt tell you.
forgive me that i hid.
forgive me that i closed myself.
and how i shut the lid.
forgive me for not saying it.
forgive me on the things i do.
forgive me if i was bashing.
but remember, i still love you.



Source and Pic: Im sorry by Everlastinglovex3,Sorry by labeled

0 comments:

Post a Comment